Want to work for Absolutely Ridiculous?
Below are our current job openings to join a fun and creative team leading the most transformative brand in sports.
Absolutely Ridiculous® | SOCIAL STRATEGIST
Absolutely Ridiculous is looking for an experienced and motivated Social Strategist to join our team. This is a hybrid role, one part project management (keeping content + strategy rolling as the execution moves along), and one part creative (staying flexible + nimble, forward thinking, and pushing the team and the collaborators to think bigger). You will be responsible for creating high performing content around our products, and creating content through collaborating with athletes, creators, artists and brands. This is a high energy job that requires persistent interaction with our customers, audience, ambassadors and marketing team to continue growing our socials and engage with the community. This role is an imperative pivot point between Creative and Social, and an effective Strategist directs both teams in order to execute high quality outcomes.
The candidate will need to assess media opportunities in a timely fashion, determine their alignment with our brand and manage the execution of each plan while partnering with the internal team to facilitate necessary approvals. You will drive our social media content development to maximize engagement and help our brand reach consumers by obsessing over the latest social media trends and tactics and by ideating and creating cutting edge digital content. You are a results-oriented, quick-thinking, enthusiastic individual. You're a strong multi-tasker who has developed rapport with internal and external contacts. You have sharp creative instincts used to make brands stand out on social media.
- Support Digital Strategy and Marketing team to edit and render engaging video content for all social platforms
- Specialize in creating short-form video content that is authentic to individual platforms
- Ideate and create compelling ad content for social platforms around product launches, releases and other initiatives
- Create GIF stickers, Interactive Lenses / Filters, and other product specific content
- Capture short-form social content at events, games, launches and engage with the community
- Research and present best practices for content optimization
- Follow emerging social trends in real time and flag opportunities to capitalize on these trends quickly with compelling content
- Create posting plan for content that will catch maximum customer interest across multiple platforms
- Writing and reviewing content for websites, social media pages and public communications.
- Conducting research on the key SEO terms and incorporating them into the content to achieve maximum viewership.
- Experienced in creating social media content campaigns across multiple platforms and products simultaneously
- Proven ability to follow project branding set by Creative
- Fluent knowledge of creative suite programs (photoshop and premiere or similar programs), proficiency in Adobe Premiere, Final Cut or equivalent editing software
- Proven history of combining videos from different sources into consistent and engaging piece(s)
- Fluent knowledge of TikTok editing suite and ability to quickly turn around quality videos in the app
- Expert knowledge of social networking platforms
- Expert understanding of the social media landscape and which types of content perform well on their respective platforms
- Solid understanding of creative positioning, key art/video execution, advertising and entertainment marketing
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure, and to react quickly to changes
- An excellent communicator and enthusiastic collaborator who works well with team internal team and external partners
To apply, email: Shannon@ariagloves.com
Full Job Description
Absolutely Ridiculous® | Glove Care Specialist
Do you love baseball or softball? We're looking for 1-2 individuals to bring in and train in glove care as we look to open up our glove break in, repair, and care services.
Job Description: The Glove Care Specialist position is a hands-on role responsible for getting customers gloves ready for for game use. This is a part time position that requires 5-10 hours per week. This can be done on weekdays or weekends and we can work with your schedule after 1 month of training is complete. The primary responsibility will be breaking in gloves, conditioning gloves, and re-lacing baseball and softball gloves.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle incoming calls/emails and provide exceptional customer service to exceed customer expectations
- Ability to take ownership of situations and resolve customer issues immediately
- Record and track information within our customer service database
- Ability to handle returns and exchanges in a timely and professional manner
- Quick learner to be able to give advice and suggestions on sporting goods products
- Pack and fulfill customer orders
- Perform other duties and special projects as required in a fast paced startup/creative environment
- No glove care experience required, but is a bonus
- Highly motivated individual
- Passionate about baseball or softball
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of baseball or softball gloves
- Ability to hold and swing a wood mallet
- Ability to follow instruction and hungry to learn
- Flexible schedule
About the Company:
Lead by athlete and artist, ✘, the Absolutely Ridiculous was established to transform the way we view sporting goods. To merge art, fashion, culture and sports through a collaborative effort via original art and story the world has never before seen. From the art design of the product, to the digital goods and entertainment to tell the story of the product, ARiA and ✘ have disrupted the sports industry with out of the box thinking and a “no red tape” collaborative attitude.
To learn more about Absolutely Ridiculous LLC visit AriaGloves.com and follow us @AriaGloves on TikTok & Instagram.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15/hr - $30/hr (Pay will raise with experience)
- Monday to Friday (Can do weekends instead, we can discuss if this is necessary)
Work Location: Nashville, TN
Submit resume to X@AriaGloves.com with cover letter describing why you are the best candidate for the job.